Thank you for your interest in convenient electronic account statements from Butte State Bank. You will be able to view your account statements on a secure website at no cost. Please read the following ELECTRONIC STATEMENT CONSENT AND AUTHORIZATION.
ELECTRONIC STATEMENT CONSENT AND AUTHORIZATION
- Upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth in this Authorization, Butte State Bank will convert your account statement to electronic statement delivery. Accordingly, you will no longer receive an account statement by US Mail. If at any time you wish to discontinue receiving your account statement electronically, please notify your local branch and we will convert your statement back to paper format at no charge.
- Pursuant to this Authorization, Butte State Bank will deliver your e-Statement online through Butte State Bank’s internet banking system. You may access your e-Statement at your convenience from www.buttebank.com. Your e-Statement will be available for your viewing, downloading or printing for a period of twelve (12) months from the date that any such statement is made available to you. Butte State Bank will send you an electronic e-mail message to the e-mail address it has on file for you each time an e-Statement is made available online. You shall be responsible for viewing your e-Statement in a timely manner to comply with any payment due dates, error resolution requirements and time periods, or with any other terms and conditions of your accounts.
- You will not be charged for the electronic delivery of your e-Statement pursuant to this Authorization. Butte State Bank reserves the right to charge you a fee if you request Butte State Bank to mail or otherwise provide you with a hard-copy of any account statement that already has been provided to you electronically. Please consult our account agreement and disclosure statement for a listing of our current fees, if any, associated with your request for copies of your statement.
- You agree to maintain a valid, active e-mail address. You shall notify Butte State Bank within ten (10) business days of any change in your e-mail address by calling your local branch. Butte State Bank is not liable for any third party-incurred fees, other legal liability, or any other issues or liabilities arising from e-Statements or notifications sent to an invalid or inactive e-mail address or postal address that you have provided.
- By accepting , you confirm that you meet the hardware and software requirements required for you to access Online Banking and to access, view and print your e-Statement as contemplated under this Authorization.
- Butte State Bank hereby reserves at all times the right in its sole and absolute discretion to approve of and/or deem whether any account or account holder is eligible for the services set forth in the Authorization.
- Butte State Bank hereby reserves the right to terminate this Authorization and the Service and/or to cancel the ability of any account holder to access any e-Statement at any time without notice or as otherwise allowed by law. If Butte State Bank takes any such action, it shall make the necessary changes to allow for the delivery of any related account statement by mail or as otherwise provided under the original terms of the applicable account agreement and disclosure statement.
- Your ongoing consent to receive subsequent account statements electronically is voluntary and may be withdrawn at any time. You may withdraw consent at any time by calling your local branch.
- Butte State Bank hereby reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to limit the approval or availability of and the access to the services set forth in this Authorization to only the individual listed on the bank’s records as the primary account holder of such accounts.
- For accounts with multiple owners, only one account owner need enroll an account in the service. In accordance with the terms of the applicable account agreement and disclosure statement, all account owners will be bound by the decision of the account holder who enrolls in or cancels the service. If any account, which you have applied for and have been approved by Bank to receive e-Statements on, is a joint account, please be advised that only you will receive and be able to access the e-Statement for such account. Therefore, you are solely responsible for promptly and timely sharing any account statement or any statement related information provided thereon with your joint account holder as the need may be and/or as requested of you by any respective joint account holder.
- Use of the Service is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and unauthorized use of the Service is strictly forbidden.
- Butte State Bank does not represent or warrant that you will have continuous or uninterrupted access to the Service, or that any of the functions of the Service will be error-free. The Service is provided to you “as is” and “as available,” and Butte State Bank and its service providers make no representation or warranty relating to the Service, including, without limitation, its performance, availability, content, or functions. Your sole remedy for any failure or non-performance of the Service shall be for us to use commercially reasonable efforts to perform an adjustment or repair of the Service.
- You acknowledge that under applicable law and the Butte State Bank account agreement and disclosure statement, you have certain time limits to review your bank statements and accompanying check images to report any forgeries, alterations, errors, or any other unauthorized withdrawals or transactions to Butte Stat Bank, and that your use of the Service will not alter or amend any of those limits. You agree that any time limits for reporting these matters will commence on the day that your e-Statement is made available for your review via Online Banking and you have received an e-mail from Butte State Bank informing you of its availability.
PLEASE PRINT A COPY OF THIS AUTHORIZATION FOR YOUR RECORDS