- get real-time balances for your accounts
- manage your money
- view your transactions and statements
- make transfers
- pay your bills and manage billers
- deposit a check
- receive alerts
- manage cards
THE TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT IN THE APP
Through your use of the Services, we may collect personal information from you in the following ways:
(a)Personal Information You Provide to Us.
- We may collect personal information from you, such as your first and last name, address,e-mail, telephone number, and social security number when you create an account.
- We will collect the financial and transaction information necessary to provide you withthe Services, including account numbers, payment card expiration date, payment cardidentification, verification numbers, and transaction and payment history.
- If you provide feedback or contact us via email, we will collect your name and emailaddress, as well as any other content included in the email, in order to send you a reply.
- We also collect other types of personal information that you provide voluntarily, such asany information requested by us if you contact us via email regarding support for theServices.
(b)Personal Information Collected from Third Parties. We may collect certain information fromidentity verification services and consumer reporting agencies, including credit bureaus, inorder to provide some of our Services.
(c)Personal Information Collected Via Technology. We and our service providers mayautomatically log information about you, your computer or mobile device, and your interactionover time with our Services, our communications, and other online services, such as:
- Device data, such as your computer’s or mobile device’s operating system type andversion, manufacturer and model, browser type, screen resolution, RAM and disk size,CPU usage, device type (e.g., phone, tablet), IP address, unique identifiers, languagesettings, mobile device carrier, radio/network information (e.g., Wi-Fi, LTE, 3G), andgeneral location information such as city, state or geographic area.
- Online activity data, such as pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a pageor screen, the website you visited before browsing to the Service, navigation pathsbetween pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, accesstimes, and duration of access.
- Cookies, which are text files that websites store on a visitor’s device to uniquely identifythe visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser for the purpose ofhelping you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, enablingfunctionality, and helping us understand user activity and patterns.
- Local storage technologies, like HTML5 and Flash, that provide cookie-equivalentfunctionality but can store larger amounts of data, including on your device outside ofyour browser in connection with specific applications.
- Web beacons, also known as pixel tags or clear GIFs, which are used to demonstratethat a webpage or email was accessed or opened, or that certain content was viewed orclicked.
- Location Information. If you have enabled location services on your phone and agree tothe collection of your location when prompted by the Services, we will collect locationdata when you use the Services even when the app is closed or not in use; for example,to provide our fraud detection services. If you do not want us to collect this information,you may decline the collection of your location when prompted or adjust the locationservices settings on your device.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION COLLECTED IN THE APP
(a)General Use. In general, we use your personal information collected through your use of theServices to respond to your requests as submitted through the Services, to provide you theServices you request, and to help serve you better. We use your personal information, inconnection with the App, in the following ways:
- facilitate the creation of, and secure and maintain your account
- identify you as a legitimate user in our system
- provide improved administration of the Services
- provide the Services you request
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with the Services
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenanceadvisories; and send surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to theServices.
(b)Compliance and protection. We may use your personal information to:
- comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond tosubpoenas or requests from government authorities
- protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety, or property (including by making anddefending legal claims)
- audit our internal processes for compliance with legal and contractual requirements andinternal policies
- enforce the terms and conditions that govern the Service; and
- prevent, identify, investigate / deter fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical, or illegalactivity, including cyberattacks and identity theft.
(c)Creation of Non-Identifiable Data. The App may create de-identified information records frompersonal information by excluding certain information (such as your name) that makes theinformation personally identifiable to you. We may use this information in a form that does notpersonally identify you to analyze request patterns and usage patterns to enhance our productsand services. We reserve the right to use and disclose non-identifiable information to thirdparties in our discretion.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We disclose your personal information collected through your use of the Services as described below.
(c)Authorities and Others. Regardless of any choices you make regarding your personalinformation, The App may disclose your personal information to law enforcement, governmentauthorities, and private parties, for the compliance and protection services described above.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You have several choices regarding use of information on the Services.
(a)How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals. Some web browsers transmit “do not track”signals to the websites and other online services with which your web browser communicates.There is currently no standard that governs what, if anything, websites should do when theyreceive these signals. We currently do not act in response to these signals. If and when astandard is established, we may revise its policy on responding to these signals.
(b)Access, Update, or Correct Your Information. You can access, update, or correct yourinformation by changing preferences in your account. For additional requests, please contactus.
(c)Opting Out of Email or SMS Communications. If you have signed-up to receive our emailmarketing communications, you can unsubscribe any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" linkincluded at the bottom of the email or other electronic communication. Alternatively, you canopt out of receiving marketing communications by contacting us at the contact information